KT-1 One Door Controller
KT-1 is an Ethernet-ready single door controller, supporting two readers – IN/OUT and configurable in two modes providing advanced access control features when used with EntraPass Security Software (v6.02 and higher) or basic door security without the need to connect to a host system when in Standalone Mode.
With its elegant design and innovative single button enrollment (EntraPass Security Software), KT-1 offers installers the ultimate experience in access control installation. Simply provide an IP connection, push a touch-sensitive button and you’re done, the KT-1 controller is up and running in minutes.
KT-1 is also configurable in Standalone Mode through the set-up wizard for basic, cost-effective door security using a simple web browser – no EntraPass software required. KT-1 is ideal for small applications, but is equally suited to IP centric buildings and large systems with remote sites.
- One Door IP Controller – Supports 2 readers (entry and exit)
- Single touch-sensitive button for fast & automatic controller enrollment (EntraPass Security Software)
- Configure and manage a single door using a simple embedded web browser – no software to purchase and install
- Intuitive configuration wizard for quick set up
- Plug & Play installation
- Single gang mount (KT-1) or cabinet mount (KT-1-PCB) installation options
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) – Flexible power input
- LED status indicators for maintenance trouble shooting
- Highly secure 128-bit AES encryption
- Intrusion integration with DSC PowerSeries or MAXSYS alarm panels
- Compatible with existing Kantech controllers including KT-300 and KT-400
- Compatible with EntraPass Security Management Software v6.02 or higher